TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the yeshustore.com, brought to you by Yeshu Store. In using the yeshustore.com service, of Yeshu Store. you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. All products/services and information displayed on constitute an ‘invitation to offer’. Your order for purchase constitutes your ‘offer’ which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. yeshustore.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of yeshustore.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Product pictures are indicative. No two offers can be clubbed together. All offers & Exchange applicable on select brands, products and models till stock lasts. Issuance & Redemption of PAYBACK points as applicable. For details visit www.payback.in. Any disputes to be referred to Yeshu Store. and decision of the company would be final. Disputes if any are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only. The company reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change, vary and/or cancel all or any of these terms & conditions at its sole discretion.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Yeshu store’s registration form (such information being the ‘Registration Data’). All the information which compulsorily needs to be filled are marked in asterix (*) sign.
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if yeshustore.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, yeshustore.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
While yeshustore.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. yeshustore.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, yeshustore.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, yeshustore.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and yeshustore.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that yeshustore.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to yeshustore.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on yeshustore.com as well as in all our group stores under the corporate entity – Yeshu Store Group. However, sometimes a price online may not match the price in a store. In our effort to be the lowest price provider in your particular geographic region, store pricing will sometimes differ from online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation by yeshustore.com
Due to various fraudulent activities experienced with ecommerce websites, we ensure an additional security measure for valued customers like yourself. As a part of these additional security measures, we might request you to provide relevant supporting documents (Identity proof etc). The documents shared with us are safe and will remain undisclosed to any outside party. In case the requested documents are not shared with us, yeshustore.com reserves the right to cancel the order entirely with due intimation to the concerned person. yeshustore.com reserves the right to cancel any order with due intimation to the concerned person, under situations where yeshustore.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed. However, yeshustore.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time (within 10 days).
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us. yeshustore.com has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by yeshustore.com and accept yeshustore.com’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on yeshustore.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to yeshustore.com. Further the said information will not be utilised and shared by yeshustore.com with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. yeshustore.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
yeshustore.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. yeshustore.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions for Customer Support Chat
yeshustore.com may suspend the chat service at any time without notice.
yeshustore.com or its executives are not responsible for any delay caused in attending to or replying to the queries via chat.
Communication through chat would be stored by yeshustore.com for future reference; customer would not have the right to access this information at a later date.
While chatting you may not put on any objectionable information i.e. unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene information.
The chat room will not be used for selling of any products or advising on business opportunity or any other form of solicitation.
1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by yeshustore.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you will use the services provided by yeshustore.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. yeshustore.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), yeshustore.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of yeshustore.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
5. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
6. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
7. To receive promotional mailers and sms
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws;
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. yeshustore.com reserves full right to take appropriate action against you, for violating the above mentioned rules and regulations.
We have made every effort to display the colours of the products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colours will be accurate.ImagesWe strive hard to get the real image of every product listed, but it should be considered indicative only.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an ‘As Is’ condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while yeshustore.com tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. yeshustore.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, yeshustore.com or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of yeshustore.com to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you.
yeshustore.com, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, yeshustore.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming,’ ‘mailbombing’ or ‘crashing;’ (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. yeshustore.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from yeshustore.com on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer). Entire Agreement If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue to be in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and yeshustore.com with respect to the yeshustore.com sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and yeshustore.com with respect to the yeshustore.com sites/services. yeshustore.com’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.